Below is everything about android rooting that I have used. Some of this information is much much older and probably obsolete.
HTC Desire Tips
Samsung Galaxy SIII ROMS
CyanogenMod 10 -PREVIEW #4
Samsung Galaxy SIII Wallpapers
Samsung GS5 Root
How to root any gs5
Screenshot Samsung Galaxy S3
1. HOLD down the POWER button and the HOME button at the same time.
2. That’s it! Seriously, it’s that easy! For those having issues, hit the home button first, then right after that tap the power button. You’ll see a message appear on the screen that says “screenshot saved to Camera shots”. With this method, your screenshot will appear in the directory /Pictures/Screenshots. You can also go to your Gallery app to see the screenshots that you have captured.
1. Click the MENU button and select SETTINGS.
2. Select MOTION.
3. Under “Hand Motion” settings, check “Palm swipe to Capture” checkbox.
4. That’s it! Now you can capture screens by moving your palm on the screen from left to right or right to left. This will take screenshot of whatever screen you are currently on. You can go to your Gallery app to see the screenshots that you have captured.