It’s 2018 and I admit…
I actually admitted this last year in 2017 and years prior on my personal twitter account but this year I’ve decided to be even more open about this topic. I’m officially publicly announcing that I am a nudist & I’m not ashamed to admit it! I’m even less ashamed to share photos of myself enjoying the nudist lifestyle.
First, being a naturist isn’t about porn nor is it a perverted act, it’s also not actually about sharing nude photos of yourself online either. Though since many textiles think nudism is sexual or perverted I have shared photos to express how nudism is natural. Naturists simply enjoy life without being restricted by clothing whenever possible. Naturists are often nude doing everyday tasks such as cleaning, yard work, painting, relaxing, working or even gaming!
To learn more about nudism and the lifestyle read this article “What is a nudist” that I wrote in 2014.
A little background history
I have been interested in nudism for over 20 years since I was a teenager living at my parents house. While I was living with my parents as a teenager I often would roam the house nude at night and even have explored the backyard at night entirely nude.
When I was a teenager I tried to “come out” and express my love for nudism. I posted a photo or two of myself online but low and behold my sister found it, showed my mom and made me take it down. This has never stopped me though from enjoying the lifestyle and trying to promote it over the years. Now that I live on my own I have shared countless photos on Twitter to promote the lifestyle.
Over the last several years I have done the following activities entirely nude:
- Attended nudist house parties
- Skinny dipped in a private pond
- Soaked in a hot tub with other nudists
- Hiked trails nude
- Answered my door nude when close friends come over & continued to stay nude during their visit.
- Explored my own fenced in backyard nude in broad daylight.
- and likely more that I’ve forgotten about.
To date, I still haven’t been nude around my 3 kids because I didn’t raise them to be nudists from when they were a baby though I hope to try to raise my youngest as a naturist in hopes that he will be as comfortable with his body as I am.
So, What is it like being a naturist?
To me being a naturist is simply about being free from clothing & not be restricted by clothing while you sleep, work, and play. I have done all sorts of stuff without clothing and I would be nude in my everyday life if society allowed it.
If you haven’t tried the naturist lifestyle then I strongly recommend you try it & soon!
How to get into nudism?
- Talk to other real nudists about the nudist lifestyle and evaluate if it’s right for you.
- Don’t get dressed right after a shower & stay nude as long as possible.
- Spend time at home in your birthday suit.
- Meet other nudist friends and try being nude around them.
- Try going to a clothing optional resort and undress as you feel more comfortable.
Above are just some ideas and feel free to comment if you have more or simply enjoyed this article! Thanks for reading!