How to setup Budabot in Windows
This guide talks about how to setup Budabot in linux. Budabot is a organization bot for the game Anarchy Online. If you don’t play that game then you don’t need to setup a bot. This can be setup in windows too but I prefer linux.
The steps below are assuming you have already created a new character and joined it to your org if you decided to do so.
- Download Budabot from here
- Unzip the files.
- Find chatbot.bat and double click it.
- It will ask you a series of questions. Just follow the prompts
- Once you are finished it will automatically start up.
Configure the bot after it’s been created
- Open the location where you saved your bot files.
- Open the conf folder
- right click the config.php file and click open with and choose notepad
- This is where you can edit all the bot configurations.
Start the Bot
- Open the location where you saved your bot
- Double click on chatbot.bat file
- It will open a CMD window where the bot will run from. Do not close the box otherwise the bot will stop working.